You want to work with a Coach but you do not want to commit to a time period or number of sessions.
What you'll get:
- Access to your own scheduling calendar where you can schedule or reschedule as frequently as you like;
- Coaching Call Preparation Sheet to help you structure and maximize your time with your Coach
- Pay for the number of sessions and the frequency that you want, need and will fit your budget.
- Accountability to stick to the plan
- Build greater clarity and understanding of the problems that you are currently facing.
- Develop a strategy tailored to your specific needs
- Improve your personal understanding of the challenges and opportunities in your life
- Create tailor made success strategies that take a whole life perspective.
Once you have completed this form, you will automatically receive an email that will allow you to download the Coaching Agreement that you may either email to [email protected] or fax if you are old school. If you have any questions or concerns please ask before retuning the Coaching Agreement.
You will also receive the link to access Robyn's Calendar, when you book your session you will be required to make your payment for that one session. You may book as many sessions as you would like, book one, one a week, one a month. It is usually most beneficial to schedule sessions weekly for the first month as we have a steep learning curve in getting to know each other. However, I respect that everyone is busy and might need some flexibility.
Please note, the coaching agreement MUST be received completed and returned to Robyn's Couch prior to your first session. For legal purposes Coaching can not occur without a signed Coaching Agreement.
[ By working with Robyn Ireland as your Coach you are agreeing to receive communications from her. ]