Coaching is defined as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
What you'll get:
- Improved communication skills
- Increased self-esteem/self-confidence
- Increased productivity
- Optimized individual/team work performance
- Improved work/life balance
- Increased well-being
- Improved business management strategies
- Expanded professional career opportunities
- Accelerated on-boarding into a new professional role.
The Client understands and agrees to each of the following provisions:
- I hereby employ Robyn Ireland as my "Coach" for the purpose of advising and counseling me with respect to the proper format for Life Coaching for Personal or Professional Development. She may also assist me in structuring, identifying and achieving goals as she has experience in such matters and agrees to render such services.
- I understand and agree that the Coach is not an "employment agent," "business manager," "financial analyst" or "psychotherapist" and that she has not promised, shall not be obligated to, and will not:
(1) procure or attempt to procure any employment, business or sales for me,
(2) perform any business management functions such as accounting services, advice on tax matters or the investment of funds, and
(3) will not act as a therapist, counseling me or providing psychoanalysis, group therapy or behavioral therapy.
- I further understand and agree that as a specialized form of consulting, Coaching is not the same as professional or licensed therapy; and that I am always free to reject any advice, suggestions or requests made by the coach at any time. My coach is authorized and encouraged to be direct and unconditionally supportive
- I further understand and agree that I am to inform my Coach whenever I am under the care of any healer or licensed physician, therapist or psychiatrist; and/or any time I am taking any prescriptions or drugs.
Client understands and agrees to make coaching sessions a priority, and to arrive on time for scheduled appointments. Client further understands and agrees that if they have not rescheduled a call 24 hours in advance or does not call the coach within 15 minutes of a scheduled coaching time, the coach will assume the client has elected not to avail themselves of the opportunity to make a call that week and will charge the client for the call as part of the monthly retainer.
You will be able to reschedule through your calendar link, we understand that life happens and sometimes you need to reschedule.
All fees are payable at the time of scheduling.
AS A CLIENT, I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT I AM FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR MY WELL BEING DURING MY COACHING CALLS, INCLUDING MY CHOICES AND DECISIONS. I AM AWARE THAT I CAN CHOOSE TO DISCONTINUE COACHING AT ANY TIME. I RECOGNIZE THAT COACHING IS NOT PSYCHOTHERAPY AND THAT PROFESSIONAL REFERRALS WILL BE GIVEN IF NEEDED. I ALSO ACCEPT THAT IF MY COACH SUSPECTS THAT I OR SOMEONE I KNOW COULD BE IN A HARMFUL SITUATION MY COACH CAN CONTACT THE POLICE AND THE CLIENT CONFIDENTIALITY CLAUSE WILL BE NULL AND VOID.