Stop all of the hurt and frustration and learn how to say no, and ask others to respect what matters to you.
What you'll get:
1. An understanding of your current levels of assertiveness
2. Tips and tools to adjust your levels of assertiveness to improve your own mental health and your relationships
3. An understanding of how your values impact why certain things are important to you
4. Develop a plan to improve living with the authenticity that your understanding of your values provides
5. An understanding of how to set healthy, and meaningful boundaries
6. A strategy to implement 3 boundaries that will protect your mental health, improve your relationships and empower you to live with authenticity.
You will need to complete assessments and this course takes on average 3 hours to complete. But your time investment will be rewarded by improved confidence and better relationships.